- 2016 Meeting Presentations All presentations for the 2016 PRRLA meeting, “From Vision to Reality: PRRLA Libraries as Strategic Assets for Research, Teaching, and Learning,” are now available. This also includes a special report on the PRL project, an update from the PRL Collection Development Working Group, and the Business Meeting.
- PRRLA Business Meeting 2015 PRRLA Business Meeting 2015 PDF
- Establishing a New Scholarly Outputs Ecosystem: Implementation and Services of PKUL Nie Hua & Zhu Qiang, Peking University PDF
- A NEW IRIS: Better integration of research outputs and tracking of research impact Yeo Pin Pin, Singapore Management University. Video / PDF
- Research Data Archiving in Canadian Libraries Lisa Goddard & Corey Davis, University of Victoria. Video / PDF
REPORTS BY YEAR
REPORTS BY TOPIC