CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE 2014 PRDLA MEETING
Revealing the Hidden: the collections of the Pacific Rim
- Infrastructure and capacity
- Collecting and curating
- Communicating and disseminating
We welcome submissions for the Program from all members and would appreciate it if you would send a proposed title, a brief abstract (200 words or so) and a brief biographical note to Brian Flaherty, Program Convenor at email@example.com by Friday 8th August. We would also appreciate an indication of the preferred length of time for the presentation, e.g. 30 minutes or 45 minutes.
The Program Planning Committee will review all the submissions and notify presenters by Friday 29th August.
The 2014 PRDLA Program Committee:
- Brian Flaherty, Chair, Associate University Librarian, The University of Auckland Library
- Paul Poon, University Librarian, University of Macau
- Su Chen, Head of Richard C. Rudolph East Asian Library, UCLA Library
- Xiaotong Wang, Chinese Studies Specialist, University of Oregon Libraries
- Ruth Wong, Associate Librarian (Medical Librarian), Yu Chun Keung Medical Library, University of Hong Kong
- Jude Yang, Korea Studies Librarian, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Hugh McHarg, Associate Dean for Planning and Communication, USC Libraries
- Peter Zhou, Director and Assistant University Librarian, C.V. Starr East Asian Library