CALL FOR PAPERS FOR THE 2013 PRDLA MEETING
Community and Collaboration – the Digital Pacific
- Collaborative projects: people, knowledge and connections
- Digital environments: scholarly communication, open access and technology platforms
- Digital collections and teaching: integration of digital collections into the curriculum
- Applications in practice: digital memory projects, large-scale digitisation, and digital out-reach
- Research data: curated, discovered, reused.
We welcome submissions for the Program from all members and would appreciate it if you would send a proposed title, a brief abstract (200 words or so) and a brief biographical note to Brian Flaherty, Program Convenor at email@example.com by Friday 19th July. We would also appreciate an indication of the preferred length of time for the presentation, e.g. 30 minutes or 45 minutes.
The Program Planning Committee will review all the submissions later in July and notify presenters by Friday 9th August.
The 2013 PRDLA Program Committee:
- Brian Flaherty, Chair, Associate University Librarian, The University of Auckland Library
- Zhu Qiang, Library Director, Peking University Library
- Hugh McHarg, Executive Director, Communication and Public Programming, University of Southern California
- Nie Hua, Deputy Director, Peking University Library