PRDLA 2011 Meeting will be held in Los Angeles
Thanks for the following members to volunteer for the Program Planning Committee for the 2011 annual conference:
-Hugh McHarg, (Chair on behalf of Catherine Quinlan)，Executive Director, Communication and Public Programming, University of Southern California
- Catherine Quinlan, Director, University of Southern California
- Gary Strong, University Librarian, University of California, Los Angeles Libraries
- Paolina Martin, Singapore Management University, Li Ka Shing Library
- Colin Storey, University Librarian, Chinese University of Hong Kong, University Library System
- Paula Mochida, University Librarian, University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
- Nie Hua, Deputy Director, Peking University Library
The Program Planning Committee is charged to develop and manage the program for PRDLA 2011 UCLA including:
- identify keynote and plenary speakers and obtain commitment for those presentations
-determine specific content focus areas for PRDLA member presentations or discussions
-oversee choices for banquet planning and entertainment in coordination with USC Library and UCLA Libraries
- plan excursion for third day of meeting in coordination with USC Library and UCLA Libraries
-manage the program: ensure audiovisual support, introduce speakers, monitor time management, etc.
For more information, please contact the PRDLA Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org). The USC Library and UCLA Libraries conference contacts will be announced soon.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.